Do you need a catering consultant in Scotland or elsewhere in the UK?
Whether your existing services are delivered through a self-operated / in-house provision or via an incumbent Contractor our range of services are extensive and we are totally flexible in our approach whether in one-off situations or on-going project work. Services include:
- Qualitative and / or financial reviews
- On-going support to in-house teams
- Options appraisals to deliver on-going management
- Tender process facilitation
- Contract monitoring, one-off and on-going
- KPI / SLA setting and benchmarking
- Strategic planning with refurbishments and new developments
- Mystery Shopper activity
- Catering business turnaround and business development
- General “Health Checks” on service delivery
- Design and planning for new catering facilities
- Key catering personnel recruitment and advice
The above list is not exhaustive and we would be pleased to discuss any catering related issue that you may have. With almost 100 Clients and the experience already gained in the following sectors we know that ICC have the expertise to deliver the right solution for your requirements.
- Independent Schools
- Business and Industry
- Colleges of Further Education
- Retail and Leisure
- Soft Services and FM Provision
Every project is unique and to develop the ideal provision each will be individually assessed and undertaken on a case by case basis.
We seek to improve consistency of service and tenure through enhanced management control working alongside your existing resources.
A common path for our clients, your customers and the service provider will be found which will deliver quality, financial control and customer satisfaction.